Debt Defense By Ex Creditor Attorneys
Washington Debt Law was founded with a purpose. That purpose is to provide boutique level debt defense for consumers throughout Washington State.
We are able to provide a more comprehensive and effective level of defense for three reasons. The first reason is because all of our attorneys are former creditor attorneys. This insight and experience allow us to deal with creditors and debts more effectively than attorneys who have never walked on “the dark side” so to speak.
The second reason is because we are a full service debt relief firm. By full service, this means that we practice in multiple areas of law all focused on debt issues. This includes bankruptcy, collection defense, consumer protection, credit issues, foreclosure defense, mortgage fraud, student loans, and other related areas of law. Our focus is to approach any debt from multiple angles and choose the best approach both in terms of the specific debt but also how it interacts with your whole financial profile.
The third reason is because we limit our practice only to Washington State and only to debt related matters. By practicing only in the state where we live, we bring a local approach that national firms simply lack. By limited our scope of practice only to debt related matters, we are able to offer a deeper level defense than firms who handle everything from divorce to personal injury. Further, by not needing national advertising campaigns and offices in multiple states, our lower overhead allow us to operate more cost efficiently.
If you would like a boutique level debt defense, we can put our experience on your side. We offer free initial phone consultations. Call today to see how we can help!
- Foreclosure Fairness Mediation Act Representation
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Fraud Litigation
- Produce the Note & Quiet Title Litigation
- Strategic Default & Bankruptcy Consultation
- Temporary Restraining Order Against Foreclosure Sale
- Debt Consolidation and Debt Settlement Companies (RCW 18.28)
- Collection Agencies (RCW 19.16)
- Consumer Protection Act Litigation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)(15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq.)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)/(15 U.S.C. 1692)
- Lemon Law (RCW 19.118 & Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act)
- Mortgage Broker Practices Act (RCW 19.146)
- Mortgage Rescue Scams (RCW 19.86, RCW 19.144)
- Predatory Lending
- Predatory Loan Modification Companies
- RESPA violations (12 U.S.C. 1601 et. seq.)
- Telephone Collection Practices Act (47 U.S.C. 227)
- TILA violations (15 U.S.C. 1601 et. seq.)
- Wrongful Foreclosure (RCW 61.24)
- Answers to Complaint, Motions to Vacate, Litigation
- Consultation as to Debt Defense and Pro Se Options
- Demand, Dispute, and Validation Letters
- Drafting Complaints for FDCPA and RCW 19.16 Violations
- Zombie Debt, Illegal Debt, Discharged Debt Issues
- Adversary Proceedings & Litigation in Bankruptcy Court
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Petitions
- Chapter 20 (using both Ch 7 and Ch 13 for relief)
- Lien Strips & Cram Downs
- Motion for Relief or Defense to Motion for Relief
- Objections to Claim or Defense to Objections to Claim
- Objections to Discharge or Defense to Objection to Discharge
- Strategic Bankruptcy Consultation